ASC Annual Meeting Employment Exchange
At the ASC Annual Meeting in November, the Employment Exchange offers a variety of services to facilitate employment-related contacts and discussions. The services include:
- Multiple copies of binders are made available that contain printed copies of position postings that are valid and listed on the website prior to the pre-meeting cutoff date. This service is included in the fee for the position posting.
- Position postings can be purchased onsite at the annual meeting. Payment is required onsite and follow the same fee structure as the ASC online Career Center. Payment options include: credit card, check or purchase order. Position postings purchased at the annual meeting will be posted on the website during the week that follows the conclusion of the meeting.
- Multiple copies of binders are made available that contain printed copies of candidate postings that are valid and listed on the website prior to the pre-meeting cutoff date. There is no charge for this service, however, it is available to current ASC members only.
- Candidate postings submitted by ASC members at the annual meeting may be posted on the website during the week that follows the conclusion of the meeting. Using the details submitted at the meeting, the member will need to log into her/his ASC member portal and submit the Candidate Posting Form.
- A bulletin board message service is offered to facilitate contact between employers and candidates.
- Space is made available for employment-related discussions or interviews.
Please see Contact Information below if you have any questions.